Hot Water HeatersOffering Hot Water Heater services throughout the North Shore of Boston and surrounding areas
Request an Estimate
Your FREE consultation is waiting for you!
Offering Hot water heater Services in Beverly, Peabody, Salem, Lynn and other areas in the North Shore of Boston
Hot Water Heating systems are one of the most important pieces of equipment in your home. Proper sizing of equipment is crucial to an uninterrupted hot water supply. Vasiles Plumbing and Heating can install all types of hot water systems to meet your hot water needs. Contact Vasiles Plumbing and Heating at 978-531-2020.
Water Heater Installation & Replacement in the North Shore
The average life expectancy of a water heater is 7-10 years. Vasiles Plumbing and Heating can install a variety of hot water heaters in a variety of sizes to meet your hot water needs. Our team of experts can help you with installations and options to assure your family is safe and has all the hot water they need.
Types of Water Heaters Vasiles Installs
- Tankless: On-demand systems have a consistent flow of hot water and have a higher efficiency than a storage system. Tankless systems will last longer and they have a higher efficiency rating.
- Gas Fired Storage Tank: Gas-fired water heaters can vent into a traditional chimney or power vent to the outside of your home – they have a high recovery rate and are available in multiple sizes.
- Heat Pumps: Heat pump water heaters are the most efficient and can provide all your hot water needs. With the high cost of energy, heat pumps are a great option for your source of hot water
- Electric Water Heater: Electric Water Heaters are a great option for homes that do not have natural gas or a chimney because they are energy efficient and come in a variety of sizes as well.
Benefits and Services Vasiles Provides when replacing your water heater
- Purchase and deliver the new water heater to your home
- Inspect the installation make any addditional recommendations
- Make sure all work is to plumbing and gas code
- Install new water heater
- Remove old water heater & clean job site
- Give copies of warranty and put date of install on water heater
- Label all safety shutoffs and valves
- Review with customer operation of new tank
- Flush hot water fixtures to remove sediment