Receive $20 off our annual gas heating system clean out service during the months of May & September. A 50% off one service when done on same day (dryer vent and clean out services). Cannot be combined with any other offers.
New customers receive $25 off first service
Receive a $50 gift card
Receive a $100 gift card
- Drain about 2-5 gallons of water from the bottom drain of your hot water heater every 2-3 months. This will remove the sediment off the bottom and extend the life of your water heater.
- Keep your water temperature between 120-125 degrees. This will save energy and also extend the life of your hot water heater.
- Have your heating system cleaned and serviced.
- Have your chimney cleaned and inspected.
- Now that the cold weather is upon us, this would be the time to shut off your outside silcocks.
- Disconnect hoses and store them for the winter.
- Check Faucets for leaks.
- Check toilets for leaking flapper seal.
- Check outside faucets.
Any leaking fixture can cost you hundreds of dollars a month on your water bill
Make sure your vents are clear….This is important